Before you contact us please read below!
- It is important to know that the best chances for selling your home is within the first two months!
- Be aware that if your property stays on the market for a rather long period of time it has less and less chances of being sold.
- Therefore it is very important to price your property correctly in order to have competitive value on the current market.
- Remember that adding an extra few thousands can delay its sale for months or even years.
- That result being that you end up loosing much more than those few thousands!
Common selling mistakes:Unreasonable pricing:
- Not being 1st on your agents list
- Less viewings by buyers
- Wasting money for advertising
- Less buyers have that budget
Presentation of your property:
- Its very important that photos of your property are done professionally. Including people, pets, clothing and cropped room angles will not help your property sale
- Be aware that buyers interested in your property will pass by and take a look before the official viewing
- Dirty pavement or windows can put off potential buyers
- Dark homes, dark wall colors, carpets and curtains often put off buyers
- Don’t be at home while showing, allow buyer to see your property rather than your pet, hairstyle or trendy shoes.
- Never intervene in negotiating, your agent knows the buyers’ background better than you.
- Please note that description of you property must be accurate, sm2, rooms, bathroom etc, distance from the sea, sea view yes or no, nearest school, town etc.